The month of November will be dedicated to Guru Nanak Dev‘s Ji Prakash Diwas. The commemorate the Gurpurab, we’ll have following programs:
Nov 14: Monthly Asa di Vaar. Bh Jagpreet Singh ji Ludhiana will be doing Kirtan Sewa. This will be followed by meal preparation for “Share a Meal” program organized by Nanak Naam Jahaaz Gurdwara Sahib.
Nov 19 – 22: Akhand Paath Sahib by Sangat. Please contact the BOD to book a slot.
Nov 22: Prabhat Pheri from 9 – 9:30 AM followed by Akhand Paath Samapti and Sunday Diwan
Nov 25: Special morning and evening Diwans as per following schedule:
- 7:30 AM to 9:30 AM – Asa di Vaar
- 6:30 PM- 7:00 PM- Sangat Kirtan
- 7:00 PM-7:30 PM- Rehraas Sahib
- 7:30 PM- 8:30 PM Kirtan Bhai Manpreet Singh Ji
- 8:30 PM- 9:15 PM Katha
- 9:15 PM- 10:00 PM Kirtan Bhai Prakash Singh Ji
- 10:00 PM – Samapti