VaheGuroo Ji Ka Khalsa! VaheGuroo Ji Ki Fateh!!! ਵਾਹਗੁਰੂ ਜੀ ਕਾ ਖ਼ਾਲਸਾ। ਵਾਹਗੁਰੂ ਜੀ ਕੀ ਫਤਿਹ॥
**UPCOMING MARCH AND APRIL EVENTS**
Let’s thank Guru Sahib for these gracious blessings by attending/ participating in all the exciting events at SSNJ in the upcoming weeks. Details:
- March 16, 2013 – Saturday – Asa Di Vaar Keertan: Bhai Mukhtar Singh Jee Sri Nagar Wale and Jatha – 7 Am to 9 AM.
- March 23, 2013 – Saturday – Holla Mohalla – Basant Raag Darbar. Timings 6:30 PM onwards Keertan by:
- Bhai Rajinder Singh Raja
- Bhai Surjit Singh Jee (Long Island)
- Bhai Manpreet Singh Jee (New Jersey)
- Bhai Parkash Singh Jee (Lawrenceville Hazoori Raagi)
- April 6th and every first Saturday of the month – Simran Program 9 am to 10 am. Request for Sangat to reach Gurdwara Sahib at 8.45 AM.
- April 10th – Sukhmani Sahib Paath – 7pm to 9pm.
- Weekend April 12 – 14 Vaisakhi Celebrations:
- April 12th – 14th Akhand Path – Sign Up Sheet will be available at the Gurdwara Sahib in the upcoming weeks.
- April 13th morning – Asa Di Vaar, Simran and Sangat Keertan Program. More details to follow.
- April 14th diwan – more details to follow.
- April 20th morning – Amrit Sanchar – Please provide your names at SikhSabhaBOD@Yahoogroups.com or on Sunday. Details to follow.
- April 20th – 1 Pm – Sikh Youth Symposium Speech Competition – please provide names to Jeevanjot Kaur and/or Sutinder Singh at Gurudwara Sahib on Sunday. Books/Registration forms are available.
- Sikh Day Parade – April 27th. Sign up for buses is at the Gurdwara Sahib.
- Fundraising for building – please see online donation options at http://sikhsabha.org/donations
- Open langar slots – see http://sikhsabha.org/calendar for langar seva openings.
- Keertan Classes – vaaja and tabla classes from 2.30 pm to 3.30 pm. See any member of the BOD for details.
Live broadcast will be available for all events at http://sikhsabha.org/live-keertan. Let’s get together in Guru’s Hazoori and celebrate all these wonderful events as a Saadh Sangat.
Waheguru Jee Ka Khalsa, Waheguru Jee Kee Fateh.
Read More →